Monday, April 21, 2008

Short Update

Not too much has changed. I'm really tired today because I went to dinner with a friend I made here at the crew house last night and ended up watching the Deadliest Catch till later. I'm super-psyched because my roommate came back! Her name is Kelly. I thought she was leaving forever but she came back from the charter and is my roommate once more! Oooh yayy.

Still working with the Revelation but am going to take next weekend off because I want to have some fun in Florida a little bit. I'm taking a class next Monday and Tuesday to get certified internationally to drive a tender. Ben tried to get me a job on a friend of his yachts going to the Med and then eventually to Australia but unfortunately, though they liked me when we went to chat, they can't hire an American because of insurance. Apparently Americans sue more than any other country. Right after the U.S. is Australia. ''

So anyhoodle, I'll be working with the Revelation for the rest of this week and then the class the first two days of the next week, and then I'm looking for new day-work/!job! Ho-kay. I'm going to bed now but I love you all oh so very much and I am so glad I am not experiencing break-up right now. Goodness me... Love you all. Woof

Jacks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm here today. Changed tires and walked dogs while waiting. Really hot out. Felt like summer. Had our good Southwest winds last night which is a good sign that summer is nearly here. Keep up the good work.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great experience, Jacks. I've been out of computer zone for a while, so it was fun to come home and read your posts. Keep up the good work. It'll pay of in the end.
woof
jod