Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Old Opportunity New Again

I think I may be coming down with a cold. I didn't have the second day of my class today cause there were too many people in the class so instead I went to check in with a couple of the agencies again. After that I just came back here and worked on my CV all day. I'm so tired and my throat is just kinda thick is all. I've been sitting out back with the rest of the guys since around five though. I find them to be more enjoyable company than the girls sometimes.

I was just told that I was girly. I don't like that at all. I'm not girly just cause I like my puppy(Pip.. no new puppy here), am I? Haha, well maybe I am. Goodness, though! Girly? I am not girly, am I? How very rude to call me a girly girl! Not ok!

Laz called me today. On Saturday we thought that the owner wasn't going to buy the boat and that the job was gone but when Laz called he said that the owner just put a deposit down on the boat so it looks good. If he buys the boat then I have a job. If not, I go to Antibes and find a job there. I'll get a job no matter, it's just a matter of where and when is all. I'm not too concerned about it though.

I don't have all too much to say. I felt like typing for a bit but I just don't know what to tell you. I'm listening to my nighty-night music to relax before I go climb into my bed and cuddle up with my pillows.. yayy. You know me and how well I could ramble on about nothing but for your sake I won't. I'll find somebody else to babble on to. Love you all. Woof.

Jacks

No comments: