Monday, April 14, 2008

I have an Interview!! In MIAMI

I have an interview tomorrow in Miami!!!!! Here's the website to check out the yacht:

http://www.motoryachtsojourn.com/main/main3.html

It's 130' and it would be for a deckhand position!! AAAAaaaak!:D I'm so excited! Captain Steve will pick me up here in the morning around 9 or 9:30 to bring me to Miami to check out the boat and then tomorrow evening send me back on some sort of train or something. I am way super psyched oh my goodness gracious! I'll take pictures! Love you all! Woof,

Jacks!

5 comments:

DanChay said...

Wohoo! (^;]

Well, Jacks, I checked out that fine craft, emphasis on fine. No more rolling in the mud for you.

What I want to know is how they keep all that furniture anchored when it blows. The pottery? The lamps? Find that out for me, won't you. What do they do when it gets knarly. That's what I want to know.

Woof -- Dan

Unknown said...

We can hardly wait to hear how your day goes! Woof

Jod said...

Well, how did it go? We are holding our breath collectively to hear! We know it went well, but still want to hear your version.
woof
jod

Heidi Michelle said...

wow Jackie, look at you posting a ton! Glad to see some updates in your life! You sound busy, but like you're having fun just getting out there and experiencing life! Rock on! Soak up some sun for me, I"m back in Alaska for, what I thought was the summer, but aparently it's my second winter. Psh!
HEIDI

Jod said...

Ok Jacks, Have you been shanghaied? It's been 2 days without a posting. Should we send the troops out?
woof