Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pictures.. Yaay

re







Blogspot didn't let me upload as many pictures as I would've liked but I'll try to add more after these ones finally load. There are a few pictures of the yacht I've been working on. The sign, thank goodness, on the back has been changed now and looks much snazzier.

For starters, however!, I want you to notice that diet coke up there! Do you realize that it's a "coke light?" How weird is that? Haha, it came from somewhere else. I had to put the pretzels next to it so you knew it was from the airplane:-)

The picture of the boat there's Pete on the far left and Jody, Ben's girlfriend and chief stewardess. I like her a lot. The third picture is of the two tenders with their covers on. Both of those covers used to be yellow and now, as you can see they are NOT! yayy again!

I rode on the water taxi the 2nd day I was here to just have some fun and see where all the marinas were. It was fun because that is how I found out that the next picture is Lucille Ball's old place(the one with the white roof!) The last one there is of one of the apartment complexes right next to the Hall of Fame Marina where I'm working. You don't even want to know how much it costs to live there. WAYY too much for anyone in their right mind to even consider it! And well, the last picture is from today. Dad wanted me to post a picture of what I look like right now so here I am!

I'm super tired tonight after spending a day on the beach in the sun and going to a BBQ tonight with the crew from Revelation. I'm off to bed. Until later! Love you all lots. Woof,

Jacks

2 comments:

Jod said...

Looks like your getting some sun! Hope it all keeps going so well for you. Love seeing the pics.
woof
jod

Heidi Michelle said...

hey, that last picture of you looks like you could be doing a dance to...say...genie's packin' up, genie's movin' out! ah good times!