Sunday, May 4, 2008

Basically, I have no idea what's going on

To put it simply, well, I just did. I've got no clue as to what the scoop is. I'm taking everything day by day which is the only way to do things in the yachting world... or so I hear, but am starting to take it as a matter of fact. I don't very often have a lot to say so to keep you all on your toes I'll probably start posting only once a week unless something crazy exciting happens. I have a few possibilities coming up but don't know how they all rate in comparison to each other so we'll see how things go. I'm not stressed at all. I'm at ease with the whole situation. Day-work covers rent easily and the rest is going into the bank for the time being for a just in case situation (France or.. need to get out of France, haha) I am confident without a doubt that I will get a job. I just don't know when or where yet. Right now I want to go anywhere and everywhere but the east coast. Don't ask me why, it's just a gut thing. That's not where I want to be at this moment in time. I'm feeling the Med. It's just a matter of.. well, a lot of things. We'll see! It is very late so no paragraph forming for me. My CV looks great but it changes weekly if not daily. I'm fortunate to be working on a boat that is constantly giving me tips on how to enhance my CV or questions to ask in an interview. I could not be happier than I am while working with Revelation II and it will be hard to see them leave on the 13th if I don't go with them. All is well here. I'm starting to feel more and more how strange it will be not being home for fishing this summer and parts of me want to fish for the heck of it and just do the winter seasons, but I'm thinking that I'll do a couple full years until my feet are thoroughly soaked with sea water before I take a breather (haha, fishing is all of a sudden a breather? Shocker!) Ok, well I'm off to bed, but I'm healthy, happy and loving Florida. Love you guys. Woof,

Jacks

2 comments:

Jod said...

Been busy playing with Deb, Dan, Tina, & Erik this weekend, so missed your posts.
Hmmm, So you don't know exactly what is going on... maybe that's just a sneak preview of your senior years! Not that I'm admitting seniorhood, but, I imagine the same sort of confusion, at that juncture in life!
woof
jod

DanChay said...

Confusion? That's just fog. On the other side of the mist is your vision -- and sunshine. Hang in there.

Mr. Qi